We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.
Join 23 other tributes to fight to become the victor!
- Genre Competitive
- Complexity Moderate
Home to the first ever Survival Games community (est 2012). The definitive Survival Games experience as featured in the Guinness Book of World Records. Inspired by "The Hunger Games" series, Minecraft Survival Games (or MCSG®) pits 24 tributes against each other with a simple goal: survive. Each round will start with the tributes on a pedestal surrounding a cornucopia, and the player must decide whether to risk the carnage of running for the “corn”, or play it safe by avoiding it altogether. Chests are scattered around the map, offering food, weapons, and items to make surviving easier. But be warned, as hostile players may seek to eliminate the competition at the end of their sword. Employ strategy and skill to stay alive until the Deathmatch, where the final players must face each other in an all-out brawl. Remember that in the end, the last player left standing is the winner.
After each round of MCSG®, your in-game data are tracked on our global leaderboards system. Our automated leaderboards will show you a wealth of statistics, from the last games you played to your ratio of wins to losses. Check your gameplay statistics, view your friends’ leaderboards pages, and see how you stack up against players around the world. The top five players on the MCSG® leaderboards were featured in the 2013 Guinness Book of World Records. Do you have what it takes to survive the games?
Key Points: Rules & Gameplay
- 24 players will fight to the death in an expansive arena.
- Eat, Run, and Attack in order to survive the match.
- Find chests for food, items, and weapons to help you survive.
- When only 3 players remain, a final Deathmatch will occur, pitting the survivors against each other in close quarters combat.
- The last surviving player is crowned the winner.
- View your stats, games, and global ranking on our MCSG® leaderboards.