We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.
TF2 meets Minecraft, the ultimate team based PVP experience!
- Genre Casual
- Complexity Low
Temporary removed, click here for more details.
One of the world’s most popular multiplayer games, now in Minecraft. Play one of nine distinct classes in a battle between the Red and Blue teams. Will you be the arrow-spewing Heavy or the precise Sniper? Do you play fast and aggressive like the Scout, or calm and constructive with the Engineer? Should you be covert like the Spy, or maniacal like the Pyro? There is a class to suit your playstyle in this gamemode. Rack up kills, capture flags*, coordinate with other players, and lead your team to victory.
Key Points: Rules & Gameplay
- At the start of the round, players are assigned onto the Red Team or the Blue Team.
- Players select which class they wish to play as: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, Spy. Each class suits a different playstyle.
- Team Deathmatch: Score kills against the opposing team to earn a point for your team.
- Capture the Flag*: Each map has two flags, one assigned to your team and another assigned to the opposing team. Capture the enemy’s flag to score a point for your team.
- First team to reach the score limit, or the team with the highest score when the time limit reaches zero, is deemed the winner.