• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

K

KiDD

Yo! I have reached 1,000 posts.

Hmm, 1,000. I didn't imagine that when I first joined the forums to report a hacker.Really crazy actually, even though I could've been here a year ago, or earlier, if I was more interested in the forums then. As a matter of fact, 9 months ago when I got mod I had around 200-400 messages, but that's expected with being a moderator. Even crazier people can reach 1,000 or even over in under 2 months, I don't see how really xD Anyways, I feel late to the party as people are 1,000s ahead, 3,000, 4,000, 7,000, 10,000, o_O Pretty sure I won't reach any of those numbers, possibly not even 2,000. We'll see though.

I plan on posting more interesting things on the forums and make the forums overall, just more interesting. Maybe others will join, maybe not. That way, I possibly could reach those higher numbers, although at this point it's not too important.

Anyways, this makes me wonder, why did you guys (and gals), join the forums, and would you say you could have thought of reaching 1,000 posts then? Also, if you have reached 1,000, when did you get it?

But yeah, that's it. Happy to have reached this number and hopefully many others do :D

(P.S: Was thinking of doing a story tied in, but to me, 1,000 is it's own discussion. Also an AMA, but I quickly dismissed that)

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
Congratulations Kidd! I'm sure if you ever feel the need, or you are motivated enough, you could hit at least 2,000. Keep up the posting!

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Considering I don't think anyone has actually taken the time to read your thread, I will answer your questions first. :p

I got 1000 posts not too long ago (less than a month) and I did an AMA. c:
When I first joined forums, I didn't even consider the possibility of getting any number of posts. I simply used to to post my clan thread. ^.^

Congratulations and keep it up. You should try to aim for 1000 likes next!

K

KiDD

Considering I don't think anyone has actually taken the time to read your thread, I will answer your questions first. :p

I got 1000 posts not too long ago (less than a month) and I did an AMA. c:
When I first joined forums, I didn't even consider the possibility of getting any number of posts. I simply used to to post my clan thread. ^.^

Congratulations and keep it up. You should try to aim for 1000 likes next!
Thanks dude, hopefully I can get 1,000 likes soon.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Anyways, this makes me wonder, why did you guys (and gals), join the forums, and would you say you could have thought of reaching 1,000 posts then? Also, if you have reached 1,000, when did you get it?
Me? When I first joined? Well when I first joined I did see people who had many, many posts, and I thought: "Oh yeah that's ezpz I can do that lez go 1K bois". But since then I have matured and come to realize that post numbers don't matter, quality does.

But you make quality posts, and for that, well, I guess you get my measly congratulations! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci