• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9, MCGamer, and You: A Short Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Still trying to understand how mojang stuffed up so badly on a "PvP" update
They decided to add new items, which are cool and all, but a majority of PvPers today probably don't care about that.
Think about what makes Minecraft good: options, freedom, a non-railroaded experience. When Mojang changes what's already there, people get angry. Sometimes it works: bows used to rapid fire and now they have more dynamic properties, and although you could make that argument for swords, the update mostly nerfs them in exchange for... slower clicking? That's what everyone's subconsciously thinking: they standardized PvP instead of just adding on to the strategies that our community designed.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Number one Eskild it was a joke, as I once applied to join ur clan I have a general idea who u are. I'm a us player, who is regarded as sometimes being sketchy, used to play a lot, now play a lot less. Been in a couple notable clans. Anyone playing for the past 2-3 yrs on us competitive scene has atleast heard my name
Well, then, my friend, I'm sorry! :)
I haven't really been very active in the US competitive scene. Only for a few weeks at one point. :) Who did you apply as? Sorry bro

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
I did write the post in English, and as it clearly states, you'll be able to connect with either 1.7.10, 1.8, or 1.9. As a general rule, the server must be based off of the lowest supported version. Thus, it's still fundamentally a 1.7.10 server at the core, thus retaining 1.7-style combat.
k ty

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hopefully things can get better with this update!

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
fns has been broken since november lol why cant you just make it place normally

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, then, my friend, I'm sorry! :)
I haven't really been very active in the US competitive scene. Only for a few weeks at one point. :) Who did you apply as? Sorry bro
i applied as Varsal i believe, it was phoenix. lol i was a friend of bklegacy and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci