• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#1 Funniest Things - You've Seen/Heard

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers!

Today I decided to make the first of many threads in a new thread series entitled...
Funniest Things

In this 1st round of this series, I want to know what the funniest things you've seen in the in-game chat or the TeamSpeak chat and/or the funniest thing you've heard someone say while on TeamSpeak are.

Whether is be screenshots, a YouTube video, or just quoting what you saw/heard as a reply. Let me and the rest of the community know what you've got!
We all know that there are some hilarious personalities in this community..
So let's hear what they have to say!

⬇
Leave your responses down below⬇

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Expand the quote
☐ Not REKT

☑ REKT

☑ REKTangle

☑ SHREKT

☑ REKT-it Ralph

☑ Total REKTall

☑ The Lord of the REKT

☑ The Usual SusREKTs

☑ North by NorthREKT

☑ REKT to the Future

☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT

☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT

☑ LawREKT of Arabia

☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT

☑ eREKTile dysfunction

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Just some random streets I drove on the other day...

Drinkand Dr.
Psycho Path.
Nofreaking Way.

Pretty random stuff.

Reaction score
So, there was this kid cheating in my Sports Day Event. I think he was 15 or something. Anyways, we were playing Volleyball and he misses the ball and gets out. He then said that our team (literally out of nowhere) was making fun of this autistic kid. He said this to try and get back in the game or something. I didn't really want to get deeply involved in the conversation because I don't like fighting. I really didn't listen in until it started to get serious and they had to get a staff member. I come over finally and hear probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. The kid who said we were making fun of an autistic kid said, and I quote, "It took all my maturity not to punch you in the face". Thank you! That was so mature of you not to punch someone in the face! Definitely not common sense or something like that. I was never the same after I heard that xD

ImThatGuy007

Diamond
Reaction score
So, there was this kid cheating in my Sports Day Event. I think he was 15 or something. Anyways, we were playing Volleyball and he misses the ball and gets out. He then said that our team (literally out of nowhere) was making fun of this autistic kid. He said this to try and get back in the game or something. I didn't really want to get deeply involved in the conversation because I don't like fighting. I really didn't listen in until it started to get serious and they had to get a staff member. I come over finally and hear probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. The kid who said we were making fun of an autistic kid said, and I quote, "It took all my maturity not to punch you in the face". Thank you! That was so mature of you not to punch someone in the face! Definitely not common sense or something like that. I was never the same after I heard that xD
are you a doctor

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Canziano being banned for BSM, then sprint hacks!
WHAT A JOKE AHAHAHAHAHA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci