• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Month MCGamer Moderator

Will you be applying anytime soon for MCGamer Staff?

• Yes

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Today marks my first month, among many hopefully, as a Staff member on MCGamer.

I would like to thank the Sr. Staff team (Razz's group) for viewing my application and finally bringing me past the Pending stage!

I would also like to thank my Interview crew (Radiant , TotalDramaTony , Chandelle , Kat) for accepting me through my interview and giving me this amazing chance as a Moderator.

The day I got an email saying my Moderator application was set to "Pending" I was really down. As soon as I got that email I immediately became as happy as can be! I have wanted to be a Moderator here for as long as I can remember.

I have made so many friends here and so many more now that I am a Moderator. It makes me so happy to see these bright and beautiful people working along with me to make MCGamer a nice environment for fun gameplay.

Remember, I love you all and you are all appreciated.

Have a nice day, Jackson.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Congratulations on being a moderation member for one month! I know it can be bumpy some times but remember to keep your head up and keep on doing what you are doing!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I voted yes :ninja:

Jackson you are such an amazing person! Hope there are many more months for you as a staff member <3

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Congratulations on being a moderation member for one month! I know it can be bumpy some times but remember to keep your head up and keep on doing what you are doing!
Thank you Kaidium!

I voted yes :ninja:

Jackson you are such an amazing person! Hope there are many more months for you as a staff member <3
Thanks Yannbae, love you <3

ObviousPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes but only if I get unbanned from my friends account and gratz on being a mod for 1 month!

Lunarist <3 your the best

Last edited by a moderator:

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
The day I got interview I was extremely shocked as I am quit honestly one of the most toxic people here. God I was so fake as a mod, except for a few people who I was real with.

1 month down, and you aren't corrupt yet. I think I like you

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on 1 month Lunarist!
The day i got my interview which was on June 1st, It was at 6:30am and i was shaking immensely. I was so nervous that whilst taking a drink of water, my hand must of like, given up? and i split it all over my lap! :p

Hehe. Anyways, Glad to have you on the team and can't wait to work alongside you.

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Congratulations on 1 month Lunarist!
The day i got my interview which was on June 1st, It was at 6:30am and i was shaking immensely. I was so nervous that whilst taking a drink of water, my hand must of like, given up? and i split it all over my lap! :p

Hehe. Anyways, Glad to have you on the team and can't wait to work alongside you.
Love you Frankyy!

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations Jackson! I glad to have been in your interview and proud to see how far you have come since you have been hired. Hopefully this month will turn into many more and I am glad you have enjoyed your time on the staff team so far! :joy: :joyful:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci