• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000 posts!

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I never thought I would see this day come...
Thank you all for everything!
Every single one of you guys in the community has made this a better place.
So as a thank you, I am going to be making a "My MCSG Story"
And a bunch of thank yous at the end.

So back in 2012, I would see my cousing playing this game. What was it? How did he get it?
This led me to knowing "Minecraft". He lent me his account while he went off to college, and like everyone, I was terrible. I did not know my blocking from my hitting, and every time I would run to fight someone, I would lag and end up dying.

But I still enjoyed it. Fast forward to Christmas of 2013, when I got my account. Then, through the winter break and the rest of the school year and summer vacation, I played like no other. I would spend 5+ hours daily, playing with the same IRL friends.

Then I met DrFreakZz, and his friends. I was into clans at that time, and they were my first internet friends. Throughout 2014, we would play clan wars and they would always grant me exceptions into their clans, since I was bad.

Fast forward to 2014, I started to be active on Teamspeak, and I met a guy named Zman(insert stuff here). He had a few awesome friends and I met most of them.

(I had to cut this story short, I originally wrote quit a lot.)
And here I am today, a moderator on the servers which I value so much. There are several people I must thank, so let us go through them all:

Ceroria: You, my friend, are amazing. You were one of the first inspirations, and I always looked up to you. Ever since I got mod, I began looking forward to working with you. Hopefully, we can play together more often, but timezones.

TheMangoTiger: Ayy, #TigersUnite You are one of my good friends that I talk to daily since our timezones are too far apart. Thanks for being there for me when I got mod. I will always remember the nights with Vigilo, Yannr00s, and smashmaster.

Giver: Yo! We never spoke before, but ever since Kithex, we've become good friend. Thanks for everything

Vigilo: VIGGY! You are definitely one of my best friends in this community at this time, and I hope our friendship lasts for a while. You are one of the people I play with daily, and I look forward to playing all day with you in the summer!

NyanCaatt: You are such a supportive and amazing friend! The snapchats you send me are funny, and you are always there for me when I need it. You also can make anyone contemplate life. Thanks for making me laugh a lot!

Miner9823: My miner! How can I forget you! You never ever cease to amaze me and continue to make impressions that are phenomenal. You always make me think, and you can really make someone laugh! Thanks for all the good times we had!

Mooclan: We never spoke outside of your streams, but thanks for being one of the most amazing and intriguiting forum inspirations, not just for me, but for a large and major community.

JLioner: Your like a parent to me, without you, I would have failed at moderating. You always answer the million questions I fire at you simultaneously. Thanks for being there!

Imanol | Akame: Sorry for forgetting you! I wrote this as soon as I went out. But hey! Good luck on mod! Thanks for being an amazing friend.

Axanite: You, are such an amazing friend. You always seem to be cool and kind, and you never cease to amaze me. I hope to work with you more, especially through the cleansweeps!

#EUREPRESENT

Silently; We've spoken a few times but you seem very cool. I do hope you get mod so we can work together. Good luck!

Nephilim: You are always there for me! You help me and many others who count on you. I never spoke to you before the cleansweeps, but you are definitely one of my insipirations for applying.

mfungamer: Thanks for being there for me! I could never thank you enough, and you always manage to help me with the questions I have. You, along with the EU Squad, are always helpful and have helped me manage through my first steps as a mod.

KitMencha: You are definitely a role-model of mine and you never cease to amaze me. Thanks for being there and answering the questions I have. I look forward to working with you more.

Exzone: You are such an amazing friend of mine, and I never can thank you enough. You are always there for me and you are definitely going to be an amazing mod.

Ex0dUs101: Although we spoke once, I enjoy playing with you a lot. We should play more once I get out of finals.

FlaqeL | Nick: We've had our ups and downs but I hope we can continue on the same path. I enjoy speaking to you and we should speak more.

MisiLica: You were with me when I got mod, and for that, I thank you. You are always there for me and I look forward to working with you even more.

Tjdriver: Thanks for congratulating me way before I got mod! You know how to predict the future. o_O

Thanks for being there for me and answering the billion questions I have. It means a lot to know I can count on you.

Gustyy: Thanks! For everything! You are always there for me and I enjoy your streams more than anything. You should stream with your fans (as in let them in a Teamspeak channel). Thanks for being a friend I can count on.

Jazza: #Tigzza, nuff said.

Thanks for being there for me when I need you. I wish you good luck on your endeavours and btw, we should play more often ;-;.

Vanicle: Hey! You always answer my questions and you are so friendly! I wish you good luck on everything you do!

Scott: YO! You were one of the cleansweep team, and that was a big part of my online life. Thanks for being there and making me laugh. (Send me the recording of you singing little einstiens.)

Col_StaR: You have such a sense of humour! You know how to make people laugh, and even though I spoke to you once, I hope to continue working with you.

yannr00s: XxXProPlayerXxX
smashmaster: ^

You guys are amazing friends, so I may as well put your messages together. You both are pvp legends and inspirations no matter how many times you lose. Your legacy will never be forgotten.

Imaboss2414|Rish : Waiting buddy! You are an amazing friend I can count on. Talk to me more though.

Mirkoz : We havent spoken a lot, but you need to apply. You are helpful and the community loves you!

AGFire2013 : You are one of my good friends! Thanks for being there!

jtmboy: You are an amazing person and it is sad to see you go. I hope you come back to the sttaff!
talk to me more ;-;

bcfcAnt: We've never agreed, but your posts are so well detailed and formatted, and informative, that I had to just say some sort of thanks.

ChadTheDJ: Thanks for making the servers that we love! Good luck in everything you do!

No matter how long this is, I most likely forgot a few people. Tell me if I did and I will add you :p

I love you all!

Last edited:

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
1000 posts TIGRRR! Congratulations :D I had never expected that you would be Moderator at the 1000 posts moment. Well done Tiger, well done, you definitely deserve it <3

I remember the day when I found out that you had a TeamSpeak server. I was pretty nervous when I was about to join for the first time :) We've had some much fun, I had never expected that :p

Vigilo: VIGGY! You are definitely one of my best friends in this community at this time, and I hope our friendship lasts for a while. You are one of the people I play with daily, and I look forward to playing all day with you in the summer!
As long as my mum allows me xD

btw: When are we going to meet IRL? :)

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
1000 posts TIGRRR! Congratulations :D I had never expected that you would be Moderator at the 1000 posts moment. Well done Tiger, well done, you definitely deserve it <3

I remember the day when I found out that you had a TeamSpeak server. I was pretty nervous when I was about to join for the first time :) We've had some much fun, I had never expected that :p

As long as my mum allows me xD

btw: When are we going to meet IRL? :)
We need to speak about the meetup. I think it'll be far in time though :(

Vanicle: The tags are a lot, but hey! The people deserve it!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ayy, congrats on the big 1k! You'll have to add me on snapchat, I'll message you on skype or something c:

Also, shoutout to Exzone for getting mod. Congrats! :D

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont know why but i felt like i was gonna be tagged in this lol congrats anyways

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci