• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000th Post - What I want MCG to look like when I hit my 2000th

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Well this is it, my 1000th post. When I first joined the forums I always believe that those people with the "active member" had no life. It so happens what when I hit create thread I will say goodbye to member and become an active member, and well, I hope I still have a life. Along this journey I have seen quite a few 1000th post threads, and most of them happen to be their MCSG story, and/or tagging a bunch of people. Well, not that their is a problem with that but I wanted to do something unique, so today I am going to talk about what I want to see MCG look like when I write my 2000th post. (If somebody has already done this, well then I guess I wasn't unique.)

1. Bring back TF2. Ok, yes I know what you are going to say. "It's already back." Well, no it is not. For those who don't know I spent 6 months trying to get my favorite gamemode MCTF2 back on this wonderful network. In fact, trying to get MCTF2 back on the compass is why I joined the forums in the first place. Anyway, the old MCTF2 had tons of maps, and several modes. Today's MCTF2 is not the same. It is just the map 2fort, and the team with the most kills wins. I know the devs are working on bringing it all back, but when I hit my 2000th post, I want it to be like the old days. Oh, and preferably well before my 2000th post. It has been almost a year now since MCTF2 went down.
  2. Add 1v1 to battlegrounds. Pretty straight forward.
  3. A new 100% original MCG gamemode. So far all of MCG's gamemodes have come from a movie, a non-minecraft video game, something inspired by a game on another server, etc. No, I am not accusing them of copying, as they have made these games their own. I just want to see MCG make a game that is totally original.
  4. Huahwi back. (sorry, I like his videos) :(
  5. A new SG lobby. The current one, although it has been a classic, and I really like it, has just simply gotten old.
  6. Improved process for adding new maps. Come on, how does a map get added before it has a crafting bench placed at corn, or when it requires you to climb up a ladder to get out?
  7. Return of factions. Yes, you don't have to tell me what happened. I know what happened, I was on at the exact moment Dave announced it was getting shut down. I just loved that server so much, even though I sucked and kept getting raided. I think if you made it so it was one or two people max in a faction it would reduce drama. (Ok, this probably won't happen by my 2000th post, the staff have made it clear that it won't be coming back)
Well, that is all I can think of right now. If you want to give some critiques or other feedback on what I want to happen I am not going to stop you. But, if you are going to give me one reply on this thread. I would rather you give me feedback on the quality of threads I have written on this forums. With every thread I make, (with exception to the forum games, potentially this one, plus a few other's along the way) I aim to make it to the highest standard, and have it make an influence on this community. So I would prefer feedback about my threads rather than these seven things. But if you want to do both, sure. Thanks all. Happy to join the active member club! Clicking create thread now. (yes, I am excited)

~arsenalfcgunners

Last edited:

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
First. Only took like 30 minutes of checking your profile page.
Does that creep you out at all?

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
oki

I read your post and realised you wanted some feedback on your thread quality;

Well I love you for making that mctf2 video (I think that was you) about how we want it back, so that's all I really know you by. My brother DaPieHD was doing petitioning with you at some point :3

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
oki

I read your post and realised you wanted some feedback on your thread quality;

Well I love you for making that mctf2 video (I think that was you) about how we want it back, so that's all I really know you by. My brother DaPieHD was doing petitioning with you at some point :3
This video... The memories...

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
This video... The memories...
Yup, that's the one. Music was amazing, 10/10 would watch again

I was working on making a literal MCTF2 clone, exactly the same. Then I realised I'm a 12 year old who has no money so nothing ever happened with the plugin. I had some fun with it though :3

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Come on xenforo, give me the trophy so I can have my active member. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci