• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000th Post!!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So I joined the forums about 2 years ago on my old forum account TheBlueHoodie but never really used it until a little over a month ago when I made this new account for clans and clan related things. After a few weeks I realized there was so much more to the forums than just clans. I am now at 1000 posts :) First of all I thank Vigilo and AustralianLynx for calling me out on saying good luck to clans, so I stopped :3 and I want to thank everyone else for just being there and being an awesome community.

Shoutouts (Part 1/2)
Silently
Giggity69Goo
croe97
Vanicle
Ceroria
Holiday
Shiifted
Puccaaustin13
zShattered
Twitchyy
JDusk
AncientMCSG
RyyzingMC
AngelsQuaryy
Tridz
Zenquil
Lemonz87
YoshiTime717
Twuaty
ChadTheDJ

Life Story (Part 2/2)
So. Since I was very little I was into 3 things: Cops, Cars, and Chicks. Every "cute" girl I met in kindergarten I tried to make a move on. There was this one girl lets call "Samantha" that I thought was the prettiest girl ever who was in my Kindergarten and almost every other class from grades 1-5. We hung out a lot and in 3rd grade we told each other that we liked each other, after that we hung out a lot and it was I guess my first girlfriend. This was also the time when I found baseball, and I enrolled in the GVLL Giggity69Goo, and the time when I started liking school a little bit. Through baseball I met a ton of new friends, and since I was in like 4th grade there was no school stress, I liked this girl and she liked me back, and I had a ton of friends. As probably none of you know the NYC public school system is terrible. During 5th grade you need to APPLY for middle schools, take tests, and tour schools which takes so much time and effort and it is the most annoying thing ever. So in 5th grade I started looking at schools and focusing on school which took my effort off of my social life and onto school. I studied hard and got good grades and got into a very good middle school. In the beginning of 6th grade I new all of the kids, and I had lots of friends and it was one of my best school years. Little stress, fun social life, it was awesome. 7th grade is where it got bad. The first quarter I got 85s. 85s arent horrible but are obviously not great and my parents started getting very mad at me. 7th grade's grades mean the most and is what High schools look at in your applications. So you could probably tell my parents were mad as hell. I began to focus on school more and do my work, I took all my focus off my social life, cancelling tons of plans with friends, quitting GVLL and football, just to work on school even though none of it payed off. I still got bad grades and I still got into a lot of trouble. It was a lose lose situation. By this point I had few friends, and was the "weirdo" of the grade, on top of that getting crap grades and my parents yelling at me. In 7th grade we also had to apply for High Schools. I applied for really good schools that no one thought I would get into (including my parents.) I wrote essays for each one, toured all of them and spent hours every day doing work. Unfortunately none of it payed off until the 4th quarter when I got 90s and 95s. Over the summer I realized that school doesnt really matter as much as I think it does (if that make sense) Why spend 20 years of your life sitting behind a desk, just to graduate and get a job sitting behind a desk for another 50 years. I wanted to live life. I worked out a lot, practiced my "social skills" and entered 8th grade with a boom. I didnt worry about my grades because obviously they werent going to get much better, and I focused on friends. (Currently in 8th grade) I am taking GVLL again, and trying out for the football team. I have a lot of friends and I love life right now. This quarter's report card: 90s and above, without trying. My life is back to normal. I missed a few years after elementary school but I am getting them back this year. This year, Samantha is in my class and I have waited for a few years to ask her out. I have decided I am going to do it this week and I am scared as sh*t :3

P.S I know I didnt talk about minecraft, ill do it in another story :3

luv ya guys
ily
bai <3

Last edited:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
800 2 days ago, 900 yesterday.. 1000 today.. :/
Thanks for mention. And congratz!!

e

Career
Reaction score
where is shoutout to me :(

J

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats rande, now tag me again when you hit 6,969 posts!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I still recommend you just kinda slow down a little bit and do other stuff. You're self-labeling as a tryhard to some people. I personally don't really judge for that kinda stuff, because I post a lot too (hehe) but yeah. Just remember, you'll be remembered more for the depth and quality of your posts, not the number. Quality over quantity.

It was nice, however, to know more about you c:

As someone who struggles between band, keeping up my GPA, and obviously my time here on MCSG, I can relate to some of the grades-related struggles you had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci