• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1500th post.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm Mirkoz (or Zookrym) and I'm writing this special thread for my 1500th message.
If you don't know, I recently got moderator here on the MCGamer Network after trying and trying again; in my other 4 applies I never reached the Interview stage and when the Sr.moderator wrote me that I was accepted for the interview I was going to cry because becoming an MCGamer Moderator was one of my main minecraft dreams.
However, in my interviews I had the baes MisiLica, Nephilim, croe97, Vanicle | Vanessa and Razzledgirl and when they told me I was officially a moderator I was like "Whaaaaaat??? Oh my god! Yes!!!"; probably the most emotional moment I had in my "minecraft life".
The trainings were awesome and I understood a lot of new things and commands that really helped and will help me in the future, also, they were fun (specially when Michael fails to join the trainings channels xD).
When I finished to do the trainings, I immediately started to moderate the forums and the server banning/muting/kicking only a few players because I was scared to fail something.
One week as a moderator is gone and in the past three days I made a good amount of ban and mutes, I hope I will continue doing this for a lot of time.
P.S: Thanks SO MUCH to everyone that congratulated with me on my profile, I promise I will do a great work as a moderator of this amazing network; I love you guys <3

J

District 13
Reaction score
I remember how you used to be talking about becoming a mod a few months ago! It must be amazing for that goal to finally come in your grasp and hopefully you can stay as one for a long time :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Grats Bro!

( i did know that you got mod in my mind ).

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulation on your 1500th post! That's a huge feat!

What do you mean "Failing to join training rooms"? xD

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Well done, Mirko! I've waited some time, but here you are :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci