• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 small changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshyPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
1. When you join a full server, I would love it if it didn't kick you back to the spawn point. It's really annoying, and i'm sure it is for every other non-donator who plays on this server. Alternatively, you could spawn by the SG section, or whatever gamemode you just tried to join.

2. Once a server is full, it would be awesome if you didn't have to wait that extra 1 minute or so (usually more) to get into the game. It would be nice that once the server is full, the timer would skip to 20-30 second until the game starts. Lot's of other servers do this (Mineplex, mc-central etc,etc) .

It would be nice if you could implement these ;).

By,
JoshyPVP

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
If you get kicked out a server for a premium, use your compass, and choose the gamemode you want to go to.

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
The first point should be easily fixed, as juggernaut stated.

I completely agree on the second point!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestions!

1. Not officially a feature, but like Juggernaut said, just go ahead and use your compass for easy access - that's what it's there for after all!

2. I will try and bring this up with our Sr. Moderation team to hopefully pass it along to the Developer's, as honestly, it'd be quite helpful to those players anxious to play! When I logically think about it though, perhaps the timer is there to load the map? Not sure, I don't know the code behind it - but I'll bring it up anyway.

Thanks again!

SLA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci