• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2013 and what to expect at MCSG!

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
You Should Add Tournaments Were We cross Server To Play A different survival Games Server an whichever server the winner is on Wins
I like that u cap like every first letter of the words u write

Loebok

Survivor
Reaction score
Leaderboards reset? Hm maybe a chance for me to get i9nto EUtop 10 :D Or I guess not, dont play that much anymore, but anyway nice news chad :D

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Leaderboards reset? Hm maybe a chance for me to get i9nto EUtop 10 :D Or I guess not, dont play that much anymore, but anyway nice news chad :D
Yea i didnt understand that will they reset the leaderboards?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Whew, that is only some of the features you will see in what we call our MCSG V2 goal. Some things that are coming soon but not completed yet but they are more level chests (level 3, 4 and 5).
Wait, wait a second...

Some things that are coming soon but not completed yet but they are more level chests (level 3, 4 and 5)
Wait just a second now...

more level chests (level 3, 4 and 5)
I think I see that right...

(level 4 and 5)
Level 4 and 5 chests?
...And just when I thought there was hardly going to be anything to put into tier 3's...
:p

Guess that could make for much better item distribution, tier 1's being leather and wood swords, tier 2's being gold and stone swords, tier 3 being chain and iron swords, tier 4 being iron and diamond swords, and tier 5 being...?
Something of the sort could work...I'll have to wait and see how that goes. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci