• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2013 and what to expect at MCSG!

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
More gamemodes...
'Nuf said

ALSO you forgot about the biggest complaint:
TOO MUCH SG4 AND BREEZE!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ALSO you forgot about the biggest complaint:
TOO MUCH SG4 AND BREEZE!
Whew, that is only some of the features you will see in what we call our MCSG V2 goal. Some things that are coming soon but not completed yet but they are more level chests (level 3, 4 and 5), better server AI for voting and map tracking, instant restarts, fireworks (for some boom boom pow), tournaments, charity event system, new improved server status page....

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Amazing! 2013 FTW

This is an insane update and it's gonna make MCSG so much more fun. Its great to see how much the community and the game has grown since i started playing in August / July and i hope it will keep growing. You guys just made 2013 WAY more fun.

Am i the only one that WANTS the leaderboards to reset? I actually enjoy the fact that new faces apear in the Top 50 which is why i would love to see a leaderboard reset. It spices up things and gives everyone a good chance to jump up in the leaderboards. Its currently extremely hard to climb the leaderboards cause of the amount of wins the people in the top have so a reset would be (in my oponion) perfect. What do you guys think?

P.S. Chad if your reading this (I truly hope you are) please
priorities the current lag on EU servers. Loads of people
are complaining and i can hardly play myself. I know its server
lag cause I don't lag on any other servers and I've talked to others
that have it aswell. Thx and GL, TeIIo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci