• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3,000 and soon to be more!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I really can't believe that I hit this, I even surpassed my old forums account. I plan to be on the most notable members list! Thanks to all my friends and the staff on making this a great server. I really enjoy it, but you won't see me quit for a long time. I plan to have 4,000 before September, but I think this is gonna be a thread about my friends and people who believed in when I am in pending currently but also when I was in Interview a couple months ago! Thanks you all for this amazing time in my life where I can interact with internet friends and people :) Love you all!

Giggity69Goo thanks for everything Andreas, I've known you for a long time my boi, hopefully I can get up there with you ;)

Jeffrey Thanks for being a good friend, also anime buddy. I plan to be up with there with you :D

Axel | PlazaGames Thanks for being there when I decided to quit, I don't really talk to you anymore but I don't think you like me anymore. But I remember the chips early in the morning! xD

Colton' known u for a long tim dude also my anime buddy <3

Kronsity good friend, love yall. btw we 4-0 sync ahaha

Vanth thanks for believing in me when I got denied. You were one of the guys that stood out to me in the interview room. Sadly that time you got denied but now you're a mod! Hopefully I can work with you soon!

Col_StaR Thanks for inspiring me to try to be a staff member. I really wished I could of worked with you, but sadly you're not gonna be here anymore :(

Nephilim Another one of my inspirations, hopefully I can become a staff member and work with you neph :D

Bcuzimbored1243 don't really talk to you anymore, :( but we are anime buddys <3

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Woah! I'm honoured to be mentioned in such a meaningful thread! First of all congratulations on 3,000 posts! Everytime I read one of your posts I smile :D!

You bring so much positive energy to the forums and in my opinion you make it a nicer place. I also hope to work along side you too! See you soon, perhaps talk on TS some time? <3

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Woah! I'm honoured to be mentioned in such a meaningful thread! First of all congratulations on 3,000 posts! Everytime I read one of your posts I smile :D!

You bring so much positive energy to the forums and in my opinion you make it a nicer place. I also hope to work along side you too! See you soon, perhaps talk on TS some time? <3
Of course, I'll try to get on to interact with more people :D Thanks for the kind works as well <3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Imanol. You seem like a really cool guy! :D

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats on 3,000! You deserve it, and I hope to see you on the most notable members! :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Imanol, you're a really cool guy to be around and I wish you best of luck in your adventures on becoming a moderator.

Stay cool, and here's to 3,000 more!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Imanol, you're a really cool guy to be around and I wish you best of luck in your adventures on becoming a moderator.

Stay cool, and here's to 3,000 more!
Thanks dude!

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Senpai!

No but seriously, congratulations on 3000 posts.

Great to see you have goals, see you in the Hall of Fame. ;)

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats!, 3000 is a huge milestone. I hope i'll be there soon ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci