• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 365 Days

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
I never expected to stay on the staff team this long because at times I had doubt, but I managed to stay diligent and keep on moving. Today marks the day when TotalDramaTony, croe97 & @Vanicle decided to accept me into the staff team from my interview. A number of amazing people that I have met on the staff team is overwhelming. You guys are my family and you're all awesome <3

On the other note today I actually have a job interview and it is at the exact same time I did my MCGamer Moderator interview (1:30 PM). Coincidence? I think not.

I want to tag a bunch of people but I feel that a lot of people will be left out, however, I will still be doing it because there are certain people I must tag. If you didn't get tagged don't worry because you are still special to me <3

Exposed: ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ThaLichBD: You are are a very hard working mod and you deserve mod of the month. You're also a great friend and some day I will beat you on Build UHC 1v1 <3

@^•^: Your an amazing friend and some day we should meet up <3

Andrew: ba gg :p

segue: A very pro-CS:GO player and does not hack because he eats a balanced breakfast.

Upward: Damn it's really hot in Vegas and also you were a really good staff member <3

AviJess, SuperMCSam, GetRidaHim and Diamondballer: I don't really have anything specific to say about all of you guys however, all of you are awesome and great people <3

Luflexed & Rhino1928: 1 year ago you guys had become moderators but you guys are unfortunately no longer here.

@Yannick: Thank you for the "Old Timer" medal and also you are a very hard working staff member <3

That's it, for now, folks, I'm going to strive for 2 years now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Congrats rocki I love you so much man thank you for always being there for me when I needed you and for always making me laugh. Love you omkar!

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats man can honestly say i didnt expect you to make it this far. We made good memes together hope your meme life is still going strong

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats! It's been awesome getting to know you recently and I hope that you decide to stick around :D

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Andrew, post: 2646597, member: 480684"]Congrats rocki I love you so much man thank you for always being there for me when I needed you and for always making me laugh. Love you omkar![/QUOTE]
<3
Congrats man can honestly say i didnt expect you to make it this far. We made good memes together hope your meme life is still going strong
They were dank memes xD
ayy i got a shoutout bless you boo and congrats! Work extra hard for me too boo
<3
Congrats! It's been awesome getting to know you recently and I hope that you decide to stick around :D
Thank you!
Congrats and where are you from ?
Thank you and I live in Canada but I was born in India.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci