• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

549 days in pictures.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I always collected screenshots through my time as a mod and senior mod as i made friends and had adventures; I always promised to post an album when i resigned - so today, i went through and collected, cropped and sorted the screenshots I want to show you guys. This'll mostly be relevant to the staff and my friends, but I hope some of you enjoy this! And, I hope you enjoy looking at some of these behind the scenes staff shenanigans.

So i'll post a link to a large album, but I'll post a few specific things with descriptions first.

So when I first arrived, my first friend was Bowser52000 - who was thrilled that I was Australian, somewhat a rarity in staff at the time.

So I made more friends. With KitMencha iSilverr Kseniagru and KiraBerry - Early days, EU went down except for the hub so we entertained users and played 'follow the leader' and 'hide and seek' - it caught on and things calmed down a bit.

At christmas time in 2013, kpwn243 was making spontaneous spleef/trampoline games in a hub.

Sometime when I became mod, I met Kraken and we planned to make a build team, Team Sierra. It didn't get off the ground. But we built some cool things together and it really made me get into building!

I got so interested in building, I was involved in building Catching Fire.. then after that, I was told i could decorate the hub for winter! As being just a mod, this was a huge responsibility, and here is the memorable result:

At some point around here, I met Rusty back when he was a mod and we became pretty close friends. He helped me through a lot. But also, we played factions all the time together! I ran the biggest staff faction called 'Nightfury'

Sometime around here was when we finished the second ever hub and had a celebration with fireworks!

And my group of friends grew and grew.

We played all sorts of games together and built so much! As time wore on, some friends left and new friends were made. People fall out all the time, but most of us stuck together. On KellieBreanne 's Birthday in 2014, I arranged a birthday party for her!

Obligatory additional friend selfies feat. Chandelle KitMencha and more

And the day I became Dave for a day.

One of my favourite things to do was to help the developers and be able to watch development take place. Here is when I got to set up the Zed Chase maps by doing 'emerald runs' where as you ran, you laid out the emerald pathways.

Sometimes shenanigans were had by the Admins and Devs. Mostly the devs, mostly Ava

And of course, I got to do community events and hang with the users along the way!

And ChadTheDJ too

And I got to spend time with the moderators, who have always and still amaze me:

And we built cool staff things together.

Sometimes, we had to say goodbye to people we loved - This picture was taken the day Dave left.

And of course, christmas 2014 was awesome.
MK_ Chandelle Sheldor KellieBreanne duckluv321 KitMencha and AlpakaWhacker

And so was those who were in my build team, Team Invictus.

But now I'm gone, I like to think I left my mark.

Like in this 'motivation room' with some words of advice I left for moderators in the staff mansion:

And.. the last event I prepared myself. The valentines event! It was an awesome day.

Remember, the full album of screenshots (116 images!) is right here. Just click this!

So I guess this is a better leaving thread then my actual resignation! I hope you enjoyed it :3 I know I did.
Thank you all for contributing to my awesome time here.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First! (Unless someone ninjas me :c)

Anyway... This is a great thread! I'm going to have to go through screenshots of my own and see if I have anything worth sharing :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It certainly is a pain to know that you had to resign. And I was actually quite devastated when I found out you closed down Team Invictus, as it was the build team I was ambitious in participating in when I improved my building skills. I'm still glad that you re-opened Invictus! We miss you so much, LadyOfLove. :')

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I'm on the 23rd Sc xD

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
I think I speak for the majority of the staff team and the community when we say that you were a huge addition and hard worker towards MCGamer by creating a successful "official" build team and submitting fantastic maps for example. As well as being an outstanding asset to the staff team.

Although aside from that, I hope you have an amazing futures that lies infront of you, accompanied by your recreated build team. I'll know you'll go far in life! We'll all miss you a lot.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I must say, very creative! I do not think anyone would have thought of it!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
ily Shelbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rip

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Seeing the old hub made me feel I had been on MCGamer for ages! :) Lovely screen shots though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci