• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 6 months as Staff =D

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Wth how is has this guy been a staff member for 6 months he should have been demoted a week in!!!

Why hello there, it is me again and after what felt like 3 months I have no finally been a staff member for 6 months! Now since it is almost tradition now to make a 6 month as staff thread so here I am going to brush a long a little bit of my experiences of the staff team.

My time in the staff team has been so much fun, with it's ups and downs of course (I won't be completely biased :p). For those who know me well they would know that I was a staff member for MCSG back in October 2013 for a whopping 1 week. Impressive eh? Well I got demoted for reasons that are private (except those who have access to xime that I don't mind them viewing it and discussing it with me xp) and I was pretty devastated. I was so excited on becoming a moderator and I was really passionate about my duties, but unfortunately things didn't work out so well and I spent the rest of my days as a donor. From there things became a lot more complicated and I eventually became a temporary leader of the AU clan Phoenix while mai boy Nick (dakrai202) was on hiatus. Because of this I became a blacklisted player since I was an Owner of a blacklisted clan. Well this put me in a very difficult spot since I always wanted to reapply and have the full experience of being a moderator, and when I did, I got declined and told to never reapply.

Now with all this in mind you would think, how am I a mod now? Well mainly because of two things. The first thing that happened was 9 month rule was added in. This rule means that anyone that was banned 9 months ago and longer can then reapply and it won't be held against them. So because of that my demotion and my ban amost 2 years ago no longer meant anything towards them. The second thing is my Eu man Eskild gets phoenix unblacklisted around July/August so along with that I become unblacklisted. Now I was finally eligible to become a moderator!

About this time it was early August and I had debated quite a bit whether I should come back to mc or not since reaching diamond in league of legends was pretty much my goal and since I reached it, I kinda got bored of playing ranked by myself. With no one on I hope on for a day back on mcsg and get added to calls with various amounts of people including Lebron12 and Jimmy | Intelligent. From there I thought I may as well try and take a shot at becoming a mod, so I created my mod app. At first I was pretty sure that I was going to get straight up declined because of my past, but beyond my belief I actually got pending and then got to the interview stage. I was pretty damn surprised to be perfectly honest with my past with the staff team, but I was still pretty skeptical even after how far I had gotten. After an on-point interview I got moved up and was at first trolled, but then finally, after 2 years of waiting, I had gotten my mod rank back again on August the 14th 2015.

To be perfectly honest I was 100% sure I would screw up somehow and get demoted again only lasting a week, but I got by and then eventually doing my mod duties was just second nature to me. Around the 1st of November of 2015 I got mod of the month and later on became a Mod Buddy and Clan Staff later on. I always tried my best when it came to moderating, and after a somewhat disappointing performance for this January, I've got the motivation to work my hardest in whatever way possible, and with one goal in mind, not to be the on that bans the most or loved the most, but the one that helped improve our one of a kind AU community. Pretty far fetched goal but I have plans :p.

Thank you all for spending the time out of your day to read my thread and a big thank you for every single staff member that's been there for me whether it was from the start or right now. You're all amazing people and I am glad to be working alongside with you guys :3. Here's a few people I'd like to say thank you to that I met/had a great time with in the staff team (although I won't do full sentences since I did a fair amount of valograms and already made a thank you thread).

In no particular order:
TrebleMaker
AndyPandy
LilBub
Banterologist_
Axanite | Liam
Burningcupcakes
Frankyy
Yannick
NagolGames
AGFire2013
FusionDeck
Envici
Sanders
Woodsy_
Ceroria
charliewolves
Goldsminer
HowlingWinds
Miner9823
MisiLica
MythicalYT
Bayahh
Narwhal
Swoopz
TotalDramaTony
Vigilo
Tiger
Blake
ImmaSlapYoFace

Thank you all again and here's to another 6 months!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats on 6 months I made them a few days ago also! Btw, you said that you should have been demoted in 1 week, nah, you should never be demoted <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci