• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Different View Of 1.9

Reaction score
So!
There has been so many threads of: "Ooohhh 1.9 sucks mcgamer don't update". Well if you watch one of ZyperCraft's recent videos (which is a 1.9 test), you see that it isn't that bad. The shields are much better then I thought. Minecraft will be a lot more then just swinging a sword. The shields look awesome imo. The only complaint would be the multiple arrows as I despise them. Anyways. I recommend you get a snapshot loaded and test out block hitting and the strength bar. I'm not so happy about the strength bar, since a diamond sword could be as weak as a wood sword, but who knows? It might just turn into something better!

Leave your opinions below.
Thanks!

J

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly like the change to PvP. It adds a new taste and it won't be the same such as rod spam rod spam rod spam then bow spam bow spam bow spam. The only part I dislike it is the strength bar and the multiple arrows but I believe that we could possibly add plugins to disable those type of things if the community strongly desires our developers to do so.

Reaction score
I honestly like the change to PvP. It adds a new taste and it won't be the same such as rod spam rod spam rod spam then bow spam bow spam bow spam. The only part I dislike it is the strength bar and the multiple arrows but I believe that we could possibly add plugins to disable those type of things if the community strongly desires our developers to do so.
Yup! Also, the rod is only able to be used every 3 seconds or something... Not sure if this is a bug though..

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly I didn't mind 1.9 until the latest couple of snapshots when the added the cool-down, and making it so different tools do different damages. Like common...The axe is apparently the most powerful weapon in the game now......

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yup! Also, the rod is only able to be used every 3 seconds or something...
FINALLY YES OMG YES YES YES this can't be happening I'm overwhelmed by joy. No more rodspam!

As for the hit timer and recharging thing, that can be edited by the server or even turned off to my knowledge so don't worry.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
FINALLY YES OMG YES YES YES this can't be happening I'm overwhelmed by joy. No more rodspam!

As for the hit timer and recharging thing, that can be edited by the server or even turned off to my knowledge so don't worry.
Actually no I watched Zyper's video and he was incorrect about the whole broken rod thing he left an annotation about it.

Actually no I watched Zyper's video and he was incorrect about the whole broken rod thing he left an annotation about it.

But I have to agree with you there x) People abuse the rod WAYY to much now...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ah, darn. Looks like my armor will continue to take incessant beatings by the ultimate fishing rods of doom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci