• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Hogwarts themed MCSG map

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you know how cool a Hogwarts Castle map would be for mcsg?

It would be a Huge map, tons of rooms in the castle, dungeon etc..

It would have the forbidden forest with spider mobs but with great rewards if you get by them.

It would have the lake, you would need to go to the dungeons first to get a breath underwater potion to get the treasure deep down in the lake.

The Quidditch field stands would have treasures hidden in them.

Hogsmeade village would have tons of treasures in each of the shops.

Passages to and from the castle via hogsmeade.

Astronomy tower would be the highest point of the map where you could jump off if you wanted to do a (dumbledore) LOL.

I've seen a hogwarts map created before, wouldn't this be a great idea?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, however it will be fairly hard to make Hogwarts. There's quite a bit of them and in my opinion, they're pretty mediocre and bland. Any ideas where the cornucopia would be?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the idea, however it will be fairly hard to make Hogwarts. There's quite a bit of them and in my opinion, they're pretty mediocre and bland. Any ideas where the cornucopia would be?
That courtyard, remember da one where teh dragon fireworks flew out :D

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
This would be a very cool map. I am in no way a fan of Harry Potter but the idea of this map would be awesome! Cornucopia in the quidditch? :D

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm a Harry Potter obsessed fan!! I would love it if someone made this map!! Please do!

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
I love the idea for this but it would be a HUGE map. (Maybe a 48?) I also think the corn should be in the quidditch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci