• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A maze map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coinboy123

Spectator
Reaction score
One cool map could be a huge maze. Everyone would start out in a circle like normal with chests and stuff. everything around it would be a huge maze. Kinda like the maze runner

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
so like harry of potter goblet of fire except they start in the middle and not on the out side?

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Seems interesting... Might be worth a local test of how players respond... So maybe you can set up a small server for quick reviews of gameplay

Quicksilver56

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems interesting... Might be worth a local test of how players respond... So maybe you can set up a small server for quick reviews of gameplay
i would so help test that! a maze would really add a fear element to the games. especially if everyone starts at the edges and the cornicopia is at the center of the maze? there should be traps too

Chimera

Spectator
Reaction score
Probably would work well to have a sectional maze. A few openish areas connected by winding passages. Almost like a giant castle or something. At any rate, while a giant maze sounds awesome, i can't help but think that endless passages of one or two blocks wide would get annoying pretty quick.

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about the idea but if I get a chance to test the map I'll see if i like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci