• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Message to the MCSG - Pyr

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello. I'm Pyr and a lot has been going on throughout MCSG and I want you guys to see my vision with the rest of the community. MCSG staff, let us make MCSG Summer 2016 memorable while it can last. The true meaning. I want the community and staff to look upon the decisions we as a group make. It doesn't matter what region, we all strive to keep this server alive. So, let us keep having fun till the end this 2016 summer. To all of those old players, we can all remember these nostalgic moments once again.

Reaction score
Completely agree Pyr, MCSG was far better back in the day, but that doesn't mean we can't save it.. MCGamer has made so bad choices such as the removal of AU and CA. But i'd like to believe it's still growing and maybe one day it can live up to the standards it set for not only itself but other PvP based servers back in the day.

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, Pyr Your video was extremely well done, and one person can, and will influence change, not only on the internet, but in real life scenarios as well.

Reactions: Pyr

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
I really do appreciate what your trying to do and support you 100 percent!

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Those nostalgic feelings are strong in dis one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci