• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A request (about getting kicked for donors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, let me start out by saying that I totally understand and even agree with the whole concept of having donors get priority playing on maps. I have to ask, though, if it's possible to have the player who's been kicked also be the player who was the most recent entree?
Just in the past 3 days I've been kicked from a game to make room for a donor even though I was one of the first to log into it, and had been waiting in the lobby for 2-3 minutes. Now I realize that may not sound like a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's aggravating nonetheless, especially during peak hours when it's a hassle to just get into one game, much less 2 or three (depending on how bad your luck is that day).

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
That is how it is, the last player to join is the first person to get kicked. Unless, I believe a diamond donor kicks the first person to join.. I think. I'm not sure on that one though.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last person to log on gets kicked. I requested this thread to be locked.

Sigh

Spectator
Reaction score
Uh dude, that's clearly not the case, like I said before I've been on a server with TONS of other plebs like myself and only a few donors and I was kicked. So unless there was just a massive surge of donors every single time, I think there's a bug in the kicking program.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
He is right, the last person to join gets kicked, don't tell him he is wrong. It is possible that the whole lobby filled up with donors as it often does during peak hours.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, this is already how the donor system works. If you were kicked, it is because multiple donors joined, leading up to you being the next regular member in line for the kick.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uh dude, that's clearly not the case, like I said before I've been on a server with TONS of other plebs like myself and only a few donors and I was kicked. So unless there was just a massive surge of donors every single time, I think there's a bug in the kicking program.
I think you have a mid conception of the server list. Type /list and it tells you exactly the order in which everyone joined. It may seem like you where first but by the amount of people logging in at the same time , those with the best ping are more likely to get in first. Its not about when you join , its about how quickly you get in.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
This is really not a problem as much as it used to be with so many servers, if you're not getting to stay in you're doing something wrong. Be sure that you're joining the higher numbered servers because to be honest with you those are normally next to empty when I check them, with very few donors joining. I hope this helps; thread now locked.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would also like to mention, that if you still disagree with the fact that the donor system is bugged, feel free to message me or Captain Dak, and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci