• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abandoned Mine Map *In Progress* *Sick*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noah4646

Tribute
Reaction score
Wha do you think teamnewa did ? Thyere the ones who shared it to everyone no? Thats where i got my map with permission ,

Munch_Crunch

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: (IGN) Munch_Crunch
Building Skill:Making traps
Points on hunger games:Never played yet, I'm new and would love to get in some games though
can u play on the server saturday: Probably
all day?: Not in the early morning, or late (8 o'clock) night.
skype;munch_crunch1
Tell me your skype name first if you are to accept me for this hard work project. I like working hard and have not much control over my life (my parents :p) Can't blame me for trying though :)

Morgan_Ladimore

Survivor
Reaction score
Far out! :eek:
Can't wait to play on it :)
But maybe there should be a little less open spaces for players to fall and die in lava

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome design! But... it needs more retreat points. from what i saw there were great buildings, and awesome terrain but the thing is "campers beware!" from what i saw there was only one way to leave the corn and that was a narrow walkway , so a hacker with aimbot and extended reach you'd easily dominate that walkway so i suggest that you make more routes to other building EX) on a walkway make a path to the corn that's not to terribly out of the way maybe connect things. You could possibly make the walkways bigger and it looks like a one way route you could always make chests off the walkway (if you haven't already) but the AWESOME things of this map is that it would be pretty impossible to camp if you made two ways to get to everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci