• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievements

Rindeo

Spectator
Reaction score
So I came up with one good but hard idea. Soo I play CS:GO and in game you have achievements for example killing 100 times with P2500 or playing whole game just with pistol. And I think that will be cool on MCGamer Network server for example; win a game without playing with bow or fishing rod or win 5 time in a row.
So I know that this is hard project but I think this is possible. ☺
Thanks for reading this idea!

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
There used to be achievements which you could acces by typing /achievements I believe they got talen out tho, but I'm not 100% sure...

Reactions: Lis

Seth

Career
Reaction score
I loved achievements (like achieving 1000 wins. points)
Maybe linking your account to the forums and have a list of achievements you have completed you have done and are yet to complete.
(I have no experience with developing so forgive me if this is un-achievable)

Rindeo

Spectator
Reaction score
I loved achievements (like achieving 1000 wins. points)
Maybe linking your account to the forums and have a list of achievements you have completed you have done and are yet to complete.
(I have no experience with developing so forgive me if this is un-achievable)
Yes just like that

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I miss the achievement system but I believe it was abandoned during one of the move overs to MCGamer since it was quite buggy.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I would love to see this feature come back, it was quite fun to try and get the achievements. I was sad to see it go

Quantum
Reaction score
As others said, MCGamer had achievements, but they got removed... ;-; I'd love to see them back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci