• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Add flint and steel to battlegrounds!

Should F&S be added to mcsg?

• Total voters

Thepsps56

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I feel that we should add flint and steel/F&S to battlegrounds. I think that a lot of people will like this and soon to be added on MCSG! Hopefully this idea will be added!

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
I believe that this will be added soon, they are working on adding new kits :)

Reaction score
That's a terrible idea. I thought it was supposed to be a PvP server, not a Spam fire so you can get cheap kills server.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
arsenalfcgunners Not sure, I had the same doubts, but they might have different servers with different kits. So one kit for each server, so you can still have a fair fight, but you can have variety :)

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh boy, fire is useless in a server type meant to improve PvP. It just adds an extra annoying obstacle to get around while fighting someone. I understand that flint and steel is more commonly used by the "pros" or try hards on mcsg, but that doesn't mean it should be added to battlegrounds. What I mean to say is that it is something that will just make the fights boring and pointless.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would be good to have it but at the same time it wouldn't.
Positively; it would help people who can't use FnS for the life of themselves, such as me.
Negatively; this paves way for, as was previously mentioned, cheap killing methods (like fire spam).

Fire works well in 1v1's, and if ever such a thing is added, I would assume FnS would be part of the kit. But we're talking an FFA style gamemode here, so I'm sorry to say it just won't work.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and move this to the battlegrounds section

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
The poll says 'Should FnS be added to mcsg'...

Anyways, I'm not on top of the idea with FnS in battlegrounds because battlegrounds are meant to improve PvP, FnS dosen't really improve your PvP don't it, eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci