• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding flint and steel

Mr_Trumpet_99

Tribute
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could add flint and steel to battlegrounds. You could make the flint and steel part of the kit that comes with the armor and just the regular fighting equipment. Also you could make the flint and steel have about 3-4 charges, and when you die you go back to the lobby with sign teleporters with the armor, fighting equipment, and the flint and steel ready to go.
Thank you for your time.

RezWeiB

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes flint and steel its good at ffa battles....and pls do fns with onlyy 1 charge because if fns have more than 2 charges, players can spam it all over the place. Pls add fns<3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think this is a good idea, do you realize how much lag this would cause? It's a no from me.

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Although I want this suggestion implemented, as OhFancy mentioned, it requires a lot of work to try and remove the lag. Basically, something would have to be coded by the developers that removes the flint and steel placed in 4-5 seconds which isn't as easy as it sounds.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree completely with the Idea, not my case but for people that really are tactical and need to use a flint and steel to battle it would be a great idea

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Aren't battlegrounds suppose to help you get better at PvP? FnS doesn't help you with your PvP don't it, eh? :p

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Meh, I don't play it that much. But if FnS was implemented, I would never play it.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Although I want this suggestion implemented, as OhFancy mentioned, it requires a lot of work to try and remove the lag. Basically, something would have to be coded by the developers that removes the flint and steel placed in 4-5 seconds which isn't as easy as it sounds.
It wouldn't be so hard to do, I mean, if the developers can create a whole server network, then a simple plugin that removes fire after a set time limit wouldn't be too hard. Even I could do it, as bad at coding as I am.

This would also bring about some cheap kills and 'noobery' - fire spam, etc. It would be great if FnS could be implemented for people to practise with, but I'm not really seeing it happen without bringing about too much change.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Aren't battlegrounds suppose to help you get better at PvP? FnS doesn't help you with your PvP don't it, eh? :p
god help this child: FNS, Rod, Bow & Sword are all the main items you use to deal damage in MCSG, saying the FNS isn't useful in PvP is like saying the rod isn't useful in PvP either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci