• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[ADV] The Hunger Games!

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
District is not too important, as nobody is teamed in the first event. However, I will be using the Reserved post now to use full character stats & stuff.

I won't allow teaming this time around because it's the first event and I just want everyone to get in the swing of things before we add more features.
he means you should update it so ppl that are going to join know what districts are taken

ThatoneBlondie

Spectator
Reaction score
he means you should update it so ppl that are going to join know what districts are taken
I know, but like I said, districts are optional and don't matter too strongly. However, I did update the reserved post with full character statistics. [Your application you submitted].

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I know, but like I said, districts are optional and don't matter too strongly. However, I did update the reserved post with full character statistics. [Your application you submitted].
To be honest they do matter a little when I chose my district I made it so it would fill my characters personality as you see my district has technology and geology so that is the reason I am smart but we don't have any battle training so that's why I'm weak.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
^I Made mine sorta off that, theres always that one guy from 5-12 that challenges the careers greatly, and I tried to make that my character

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Your characters name? Curvis Swing
What district is he from? (Optional) (Careers and district partners are not teamed) 2
His/her age? (12-17) 15
Characters Strengths? [Minimum 1, maximum 4] Experience with swords. Can take a blow and still get back up. Can go a while without food, doesn't need much food. Can fight multiple people at once.
Characters weaknesses? [Minimum 1, maximum 4] Bows because he fights at close range. He isn't the brightest person. Doesn't hide because he wants to fight.
Is your character a fighter or hider? Fighter
Apply a total of 12 points between the five catagories...
- Survival (General ability to survive) 3
- Resourcefulness (Ration food, making use of limited materials) 1
- Combat/Fighting (Survive fights, damage players) 3
- Physicality (Stamina, ability to take hits) 3
- Environmental (Survive catastrophies, avoid/track players) 2

ThatoneBlondie

Spectator
Reaction score
^I Made mine sorta off that, theres always that one guy from 5-12 that challenges the careers greatly, and I tried to make that my character
And I fully understand where your coming from, and it will be based off the district choice you made somewhat [Thats why it's optional and not mandatory].

Your characters name? Curvis Swing
What district is he from? (Optional) (Careers and district partners are not teamed) 2
His/her age? (12-17) 15
Characters Strengths? [Minimum 1, maximum 4] Experience with swords. Can take a blow and still get back up. Can go a while without food, doesn't need much food. Can fight multiple people at once.
Characters weaknesses? [Minimum 1, maximum 4] Bows because he fights at close range. He isn't the brightest person. Doesn't hide because he wants to fight.
Is your character a fighter or hider? Fighter
Apply a total of 12 points between the five catagories...
- Survival (General ability to survive) 3
- Resourcefulness (Ration food, making use of limited materials) 1
- Combat/Fighting (Survive fights, damage players) 3
- Physicality (Stamina, ability to take hits) 3
- Environmental (Survive catastrophies, avoid/track players) 2
Accepted! May the odds be ever in your favour!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci