• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aidan4AU's Goodbye.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
I know a lot of people don't really know me on this forums account, but yes, I am Aidan4AU.
It's that time for me. I'm quitting Minecraft. It's been one hell of a ride on this network. I've learned a lot of things while being in this community, and I've had a lot of experiences here (mostly negative, sadly). I've met so many friends that I am close with now and hopefully will still be. I know a lot of you guys reading this now hate my guts and are saying in your head, or saying: ''finally, this fag left!'' Let me just say this, you guys aren't the reason that I am leaving. I'm quitting because this game just isn't fun anymore (i know, that's what they all say) and this network has become more stale than the goldfish in my cabinet (no offense, lol), and I need to focus on school more. And yea, even though I'm horrid at cs:go i'm starting to really like it.
Time to mention some peeps.

xSwifftyHD By far, my best friend on this whole network. I don't remember how we met tbh xD, but I remember the days when we led insurgence, us being up 3-0 and losing 5-3, with Tyler yelling in the background, me getting all hyped that aurav69 was back, only to have it disband in a couple days. People used to call us randies, and it would be soooooo hilarious. Those were the good ol' times, I'm sad they're gone. You always were super cool and friendly even when you joined Rivals, your opinion of me didn't change a bit. Even though I annoyed the hell out of you sometimes, you stuck by me and sometimes i wonder why and how you were able to stick with me xD. But man, thanks for making my journey much better than it would have been.
go below

Josh Bro, words can't describe how awesome you are. I remember when we were in Omega together and I used to be soooo annoying in the skype chat and on teamspeak, you told me to get off my man-period xD at the time i didn't like it but now it's straight up hilarious thinking about it. I remember complaining about sitting the bench and I would play a round and get destroyed, only to warm the bench for the rest of the battle. I remember when you said you were quitting and I was so sad, but then you rebanded omega again and I was so happy! Then you joined Rebels, and now you're making your own clan tournament. I know I sound like a parent, but you've come so far dude. I hope we can still be friends.

Eddy I know you don't play anymore but I miss you already, I remember that video I recorded with you and all i was saying was ''pvpvpvpvpv'' and I killed someone who was in your clan and he cursed you out on the teamspeak x'D. I remember also in omega you saved a picture of a Michigan State football player sitting the bench and it said ''aidan benching ayy lmao'', i took offense to that xD, i don't know why. you were such a cool dude.

Tyler Yo, remember that 2v5 we took against that rand clan and they tried dq'ing us for it? I'm literally thinking of that right now as I'm typing this haha. We had such amazing adventures in Invincible, Zenith, Aura, Insurgence, etc. You're super awesome, don't let anyone make you think differently.

RyyzingGod Why did I put you so far down in this list? Anyway, dude, you're an amazing toggler *ahem* i mean person (lol jk), I remember when we used to be super close and we made this thing called the power of love, it was hilarious, we would be in the same roster in Omega battles, and we would make the opponents look stupid, and we would say ''power of love always prevails!11!1''. I'll miss you bro.

Deelan Yea, I know we dont' talk anymore, but we used to be close friends, i'll miss you dude, hopefully we can talk to each other again sometime.

I know I missed some people, don't get mad if we're homies and I didn't mention you.

It was so fun to be apart of this community, I can't thank you guys enough.

Since I want this to be a positive goodbye, I'm not going to post that one last thing that I was gonna post calling out that one specific person for making my experience here horrible at times (if you know me you know who that is).

I'll see you guys whenever.

RyyzingGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Power of love even though you quit fam, and play csgo with me when I get it. Ill miss you <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Seeya 'round, I remember the YoshiTime717 forum account or whatever the exact name was c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci