• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alaskan village

Phoenixmuffin

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one but can mcsg fix Alaskan village like right now? Do you know how annoying it is getting lagged/Ghost killed due to. It's been like this for ages and I think everyone wants something done with it by now.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's wrong with it? You're not giving much of an explanation.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What's wrong with it? You're not giving much of an explanation.
On certain sides of the map. (I believe these are the sides) north-east/south east sides of the map you encounter a hugh lagg spike which
A - Crashes your minecraft
B - Freeze's your fps
C - Increases your ping so that you lag out.
D - Makes you ghost.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
On certain sides of the map. (I believe these are the sides) north-east/south east sides of the map you encounter a hugh lagg spike which
A - Crashes your minecraft
B - Freeze's your fps
C - Increases your ping so that you lag out.
D - Makes you ghost.
Huh, really? I've never encountered that :eek:

My route is in the eastern corner, but I guess I just don't go that far out. I'll bring this up to the developers when I get home in a few days and we'll see if we can sort this out :)

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huh, really? I've never encountered that :eek:

My route is in the eastern corner, but I guess I just don't go that far out. I'll bring this up to the developers when I get home in a few days and we'll see if we can sort this out :)
ty

FrostPowaMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I used to encounter this lag but however I haven't been encountering it for much time, nut maybe it's just because I've got a different route.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
This map still isn't back.. :l makes me sad. Idk how its on sg maker.. but not sg in general.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci