• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alex's Photography

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there! So, I'm actually decent at one kind of art; photography. I'll be posting pictures that I take, often of the ocean as I live basically in the ocean (2 minute walk.) I'll start it off with a photo on the first nice day of spring!

Next one goes out to the ladies, from my friend.

Thats all I have on my phone, I have a lot more![/IMG]

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Photography is fun, though I mostly do black and white film photography as opposed to digital.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Photography is fun, though I mostly do black and white film photography as opposed to digital.
I'll often experiment a bit, but for where I live the right angle for the shot just standard goes a long way. The great thing about Nova Scotia is that it's only 1 kilometre of swamp away from being an island, and the coastline here is amazing.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll often experiment a bit, but for where I live the right angle for the shot just standard goes a long way. The great thing about Nova Scotia is that it's only 1 kilometre of swamp away from being an island, and the coastline here is amazing.
You live in Nova Scotia O.O

It's so beautifurr there...

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You live in Nova Scotia O.O

It's so beautifurr there...
Its the only thing we have going for the province... The highlands are amazing, but sadly the only pictures I have are from my old slide phone, which I had to use when my camera broke and got sand in the battery/sd card slot >.>
Whats that on the pizza?
That would be whipped cream

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Haha, the guy in the picture is training to be a fish, not sure if I can say his name :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci