• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alex's Resignation

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Dear MCGamer staff and community,

As of yesterday I have decided to resign from my position as a staff member at MCGamer. The reason being is I simply do not have enough time to put into the community as I should be, without making others carry my load, which is simply not fair. It has been a wonderful two years here as a staff member. When I say this community has changed my life, I sincerely mean that it has. This network has made me discover things about myself that I probably would have never known and I wouldn't have had the opportunities that I have today if I wasn't staff here. I am leaning more towards yes on coming back in the future when I have more time. Although, as of right now, at the end of my junior year, I need to concentrate on school and extracurriculars. I started coaching special olympics for my school this year, after joining a club last year to work with special ed students. Last week, I was given the opportunity to be on the board of the club to help design events and fundraisers for next year. I was also given the opportunity to be a helper at my school next year to help freshman students transition to high school. I am not leaving this community forever, as it is my home. You will definitely see me around frequently and if you do, please say hi! I am not going to make a list of people, as I know I will accidentally leave people out, but know that all of you matter. I wanted to give a big thanks to the Sr. Staff Team and Administration for the management and general upkeep of the network. I want to thank the entire staff team for guidance and such a great experience. It has honestly been an honor working with every single one of you and I hope to hear from you all in the future. Thank you for the outstanding opportunity to be apart of the team.

With much love, Alex

Last edited:

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
You've been an extremely good help here at MCGamer, the two years you spent here have been amazing. I'd like to wish you luck on your future. Hopefully you'll come on TeamSpeak every once in a while. <3 You'll be missed.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Was this meant to be posted in the Community Corner? xD

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Yes, ahh I'm so sorry!

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
;-; You were a excellent staff member, and a wonderful friend :) You have grown up so much in two years *cries* <3

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Alex <3 You will be missed, you were an amazing Sr. mod!

P.S. Your brother's 2k erg test score is amazing too

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Alex! Thank you for your dedication on the staff team! You're such a cool guy, we didn't get to speak as much but you're definitely an influence to many MCGamer players, and staff in general. Good luck with the future, and with any projects you get yourself into :D

J

District 13
Reaction score
You were an amazing Sr. Mod and your efforts towards the server are greatly appreciated :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci