• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All Survival Games servers will be down for 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clankstar

UPDATE: All servers back up. Please report servers where you get stuck at the Loggin in screen all the time in this thread.

Due to some extra maintenance for improved stability and preparing for The Walls servers, I will have to take down our whole network for about 10 minutes at 13:30 CEST. All servers will go in deatmatch at that time and will start back up at 13:40.

Sorry for any inconvenience. If you really do want to play some SG in that timeframe, AU 1-6 are already updates so feel free to play there.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
At last, the AU servers gets an advantage :D

Cool clank, au5 and au6 ain't updated yet :p

ThealcaO

Spectator
Reaction score
UPDATE: All servers back up. Please report servers where you get stuck at the Loggin in screen all the time in this thread.

Due to some extra maintenance for improved stability and preparing for The Walls servers, I will have to take down our whole network for about 10 minutes at 13:30 CEST. All servers will go in deatmatch at that time and will start back up at 13:40.

Sorry for any inconvenience. If you really do want to play some SG in that timeframe, AU 1-6 are already updates so feel free to play there.
i get stuck all the time and it stands that host is down on the eu servers. so i have to join us but i live in norway so i lag on us ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci