• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Alluring Isle (By Gameraider and Tree_TheBigKind)

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
It's stupid! Why doesn't this map get accepted and some of the terrible maps on the servers get removed?!

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know what happened, but the screenshots looked better then they did before. On topic, I really like the map, wont be surprised if it's added.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
i get the feeling its like teweran sg 2 but more modern it got that aspect to it i like

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
This map looks very aesthetically pleasing, but will it be fun to play on?
What makes a map fun: Lots of chests and easy-to-follow overpowered routes with double tiers 2s!
Like Valleyside University!
If you have that everyone will love it!
It is funny because from the first picture I thought it was mainly flatlands; and then I realized that it is mostly massive mountains xD

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks very aesthetically pleasing, but will it be fun to play on?
What makes a map fun: Lots of chests and easy-to-follow overpowered routes with double tiers 2s!
Like Valleyside University!
If you have that everyone will love it!
It is funny because from the first picture I thought it was mainly flatlands; and then I realized that it is mostly massive mountains xD
It has a ton of chests. Also, it should have easy routes since we built the map specifically for routes. We put buildings where they are so that it would make routes. If I remember right, there are around 6 very good routes. Many more can be made using parts from these. The mountain that you see cant really be climbed (with the exception of about two spots to connect routes). The playable parts are very flat.

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
It has a ton of chests. Also, it should have easy routes since we built the map specifically for routes. We put buildings where they are so that it would make routes. If I remember right, there are around 6 very good routes. Many more can be made using parts from these. The mountain that you see cant really be climbed (with the exception of about two spots to connect routes). The playable parts are very flat.
Exactly! Just what we have all wanted! This map looks like it would be very fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci