• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Almost Gone...

TheSEEFilms

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello! I am Samuel4Bricks or now known as Reqording and I have a confession of MCSG. No Hate towards MCSG at all.

November 17, 2012 changed my life, yes a video game changed my life. I bought Minecraft that day and ever since ive been in love. Now since stats reset is here I feel different. I feel like every accomplishment just vanished and never to be seen again. My stats were horrible mostly because I teamed a lot. I did it for recordings for youtube (mini shout out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwtfs6t1xlxOH1Ntm4bYJw)
and a normal MCSG player doesn't record half of his games for recordings... like I did. I joined my first MCSG clan in the summer, well I didn't really join it, I was the Owner! The clan was called #Finished we never fought a clan battle and only one scrim. I felt to much pressure being a owner and I don't know how 17Cory10 or SoulV2 can do it, I guess they're used to it or something. My second clan that I join was #Risen with Victor and other Gods nothing really much to say here. The Clan disbanded when I was member and I really didn't know anybody except for Roidar. Roidar (mini shout out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2y0R16Q2xLiWH16dIfC8hQ) is the best friend Ive ever had he's my 2nd person EVER to talk to on Skype. Now it wasn't always so good for me and him and ill be honest I was a bully to him, I don't know why but I was and I hate that some people In this world can rip or crush a persons feelings by saying words. But other than that we made a Build team Me, him, and some other guy that really sucked at building but he begged us so... yeah. He (Roi) was it he was there every weekend to play with me and he did that for a year even when I bullied him he would always come back until he went away...

December 11th, 2014 is the day he left I haven't talk to him since well he hasn't been online on Skype. So since I had like no one to talk to I joined a clan I was quite good at pvp at the time and I join Synergy, yeah Synergy. It was a Monday coming home from school, at the time I only had a laptop so it took my like 2 minutes to check my email and then... I saw it... 1 new message from (US) Synergy... I opened it and it said Accepted as Member! I was so HAPPY! and I stayed in that clan for 2 months I was in that clan when it was #3 in the LB's!

But then it all disbanded... I barely talk to those guys in there any more cause of that. Well im not mad at them at all but that one night that I was asleep and it disbanded I felt not important like a "noble" in synergy didn't mean anything. In real life it didn't.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I feel like this community has changed my life in certain unexplainable way as well. I can relate c:

Wqrriorss

Survivor
Reaction score
Its me LeTsGo, you were honestly one of the chilliest dudes I have ever met. Solute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci