• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AlpakaWhacker's Birthday!

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jamie :) I've known you ever since you gave me my first mod interview in January, and frankly, ever since, you have been one of the coolest people I have ever met! Like dude, your accent is boss, and your humor is just impeccable, with lines such as:

Some mod: Alpaka, I might report you for animal abuse because you whack alpakas.
You: Calm down! The animal is spelt with a c, not a k. No worries!
_______
*Alpaka Joins The Channel*
Me: Hey Alpaka
Alpaka: *really, really, really unnaturally deep voice* hellllllooooo.
_______
YourAverageTiger: Hey Alpaka, wasn't Hungry Hills around since, like, the beginning of MCSG?
Alpaka: Longer that that! It's been around since THE BEGINNING OF TIME!
*chuckles go around in the channel*

And much more in which I am too lazy to write down! And not only that, the efforts that you put to things such as Map Updates so avid map makers like me don't pull their hair out because of how long it takes, and your efforts in OCS, and many more!

The point is is that you really made my MCSG experience different and special. You really did.

So happy birthday! To many more years of prosperity and life!

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
the feels can't even feels the feels i feels rn
hbd

yunusK3

Spectator
Reaction score
Happy birthday of Alpaka :D was a bit late but flaws are not looked hopefully I'm sorry :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci