• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

''Already connected to this server'' D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JotaXIV

Spectator
Reaction score
Whenever I want to enter in a Lobby says me this ''Already connected to this server'' and will not let me enter. The lobby is fills and I can't play :(

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Your computer can't connect fast enough. The server recognizes your request to join, but it can't complete it until it's too late. Sorry, it just bad luck.

lukewotlk

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a common issue,try to end all javaw processes and relog in to the servers!

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
This happens to me sometimes. As GotCubes stated. The server receives your request to join but your computer connects to slow and the server fills up.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
If your computer seems to be fine try to restart your modem or router. Simply unplug your router and wait 30 seconds. After the 30 seconds is up, plug it back in. If this does not work try contacting your network provider. Hope I helped in way.

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Again, as they all said, It's eighter your computer speed or the internet speed. Make sure you're using OptiFine, it'll make your minecraft a lot faster.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Again, as they all said, It's eighter your computer speed or the internet speed. Make sure you're using OptiFine, it'll make your minecraft a lot faster.
Well, optifine has no change on your internet speed, but optifine is still good to have, nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci