• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello there everyone! Most of you probably don't know me as I have not been as active as I wished to be due to recent family issues. Because of this, I am going to be doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) Session here on the forums for the next week or so! Feel free to reply any questions and I will do my best to answer them!

NOTE: Remember to follow the forum rules and not ask anything that could cause flame or is generally inappropriate! Thank you! :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
Why would you meet that specific person?
What would you ask them?

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
That's a flavour?! o_O

Anyways, what is your favourite thing about the community?
YEAH its a flavor!

Probably the amount of support this community has. There are a lot of nice people here that are, for the most part, really supportive and make me happy to be around!

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
Why would you meet that specific person?
What would you ask them?
1: Hard question... probably my great great grandpa as he was the leader of an orchestra and had a lot of funny stories.
2: I have a high interest in music and he knew A LOT about it, It would be cool to learn something from him. '
3: Probably, what he saw/heard in music that interested him so much. That and about his life in general.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
What goals do you have in life that you try or are trying to accomplish?

Reaction score
What if you wrote a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, would it be called success?
Why is it that 0 on a phone is after 1 and not before 1?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci