• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient Japan Training Arena (KitPvP)

Vote for Ancient Japan Training Arena!

• Vote for this Map!

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Vote for this Map!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
V

Viretine

Hi guys! Today I am finally bringing to you, a map that I have been working on right from when the contest started! I hand built this map by myself, and no MCEdit was used at all. (Except Border) I realy hope you all enjoy this map as I really had a fun time making it.

The map is 90 blocks across and is filled with amazing PvP and high quality building. I was the only builder in this project and it took about 8 hours of work. I changed it around A LOT! This map has 6 spawns that are marked by beacons.

Here is the link for all of the images (Shaders and not) - bit.ly/1cExJqj

The download link for this map (Not good with mediafire, please PM if the link does not work. I am not sure how to get it working.) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk8602r418ccff4/Ancient+Japan+Training+Arena.zip
Guys, if you like the look of this map, PLEASE vote on the poll and like this post. I would love to have my map on these servers. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci