• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Andreas/Swagdreas/Giggity69Goo/idc's Photography Thread

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
I love these Andreas!
I love Photography it's what i do when I am alone and have nothing to do. I would show you some but.. there is way to many :p

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
As of me taking Pictures irl (a lot) With my Samsung S6 i think this is pretty good. Specially With the IPhone 5 not having the "best" camera on it. Nice work!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yooo these are hella dope! You've got a real talent, I can't wait for additions to the thread!
I love these Andreas!
I love Photography it's what i do when I am alone and have nothing to do. I would show you some but.. there is way to many :p
Those are some great pictures my boi.
As of me taking Pictures irl (a lot) With my Samsung S6 i think this is pretty good. Specially With the IPhone 5 not having the "best" camera on it. Nice work!
Thanks guys! I would add more but like I said, I broke my iPhone 5. If any additions come it's when I get a 6+ in about a month or so lol

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Ohhh the doggy's pics are so cute! Can't wait to see more, the quality is excelent, and in my opinion, you have the right perception to where you have to take your photo and to who :)

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I really like those last two! It all goes to show that you don't need a billion dollar camera to take great pictures

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
This is some good inspiration for building a map, to anyone out there who needs some help :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci