• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Andrei's Birthday Party!

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Tomorrow is my Birthday so I am going to host a BIG Party on a certain TeamSpeak Server.

Everyone is invited! It's going to be at 17:30 PM GMT. Make sure to get me a present! [Jk, jk xD].

If you want to come, send me a message and I'll give you the Address of that TS Server!

Hope to see you there.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Well done on remembering not to include the teamspeak IP here :D. I'll come and wish you a happy birthday if that is alright with you. Have fun!

Reactions:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Probably won't come due to other commitments unfortunately however happy birthday and I really do hope you have a good one :)

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
But I can not afford presents ;-; or TS (yes I know it is free :p)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have friends to celebrate your birthday with? I'm either not on my computer on my birthday, or I hang out on ts with my good friends is normally hang out with, not a hunch if strangers. Either way, happy birthday, it's your day, do as you like.

Quantum
Reaction score
I know :3 But unfortunately I won't be there since I do not have TS
No Problem!

Happy Birthday man!
Thanks! <3

Do you have friends to celebrate your birthday with? I'm either not on my computer on my birthday, or I hang out on ts with my good friends is normally hang out with, not a hunch if strangers. Either way, happy birthday, it's your day, do as you like.
No, I don't have many IRL friends. ;( Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!

Sounds like fun.
It is gonna be fun! <3

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
well happy birthday coz i probably wont be there. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member