• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Cheat & How Inaccurate It Is

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying; however, many players get banned without being able to prove they weren't hacking. Most players are not casually recording, as Kronsity was. The players that were not recording themselves at the time they were banned have little to no chance at appealing. The senior staff team will just assume that they are trying to lie their way into an unban, when in reality, there is no evidence nor counter evidence for them hacking/not hacking. I'm still in favor of asking Badlion for their anticheat, as it is WAY more accurate than this, and it doesn't start problems and scare community member away from their own server. Just my opinion.
I agree, anticheat may be more accurate but our developers are capable of fixing these problems. Take for example the people who have been falsely banned and successfully disputed. It's possible, as long as you can provide counter-evidence that is sufficient, as I said before. You'll be surprised how many of these people were actually hacking (not to say that there are no false positives, just saying that sometimes they might have actually been cheating)

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree, anticheat may be more accurate but our developers are capable of fixing these problems. Take for example the people who have been falsely banned and successfully disputed. It's possible, as long as you can provide counter-evidence that is sufficient, as I said before. You'll be surprised how many of these people were actually hacking (not to say that there are no false positives, just saying that sometimes they might have actually been cheating)
But what if you aren't recording 24/7 and don't have evidence? Or what if you can't record cause your PC can't?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But what if you aren't recording 24/7 and don't have evidence? Or what if you can't record cause your PC can't?
We don't expect people to be able to record 24/7, in fact thinking about that it just seems insane, however if you can put together a case to prove you weren't hacking there's a good chance you'll be unbanned.

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
We don't expect people to be able to record 24/7, in fact thinking about that it just seems insane, however if you can put together a case to prove you weren't hacking there's a good chance you'll be unbanned.
Then tell us how to put a case together, because otherwise all the people that where falsely banned would be unbanned by this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci