• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any advanced tactics/tips for a decent MCSG player? (Also a tip of my own)

AlecIsTheMan

Survivor
Reaction score
So yeah my IGN is JWonderChi1d (Ex-AlecIsTheMan) and i have been playing for like 2 years but quit for a 1 year recently got back. I have 504/2785 on legacy and 94/497 on new stats so i guess i'm like average. Just throw any tips u got really. If anyone has any obscure tips or strats that most people don't know please post them! I have one tip of my own though for you all! If you have fairly good ping like me (about 40ish) then most of the time if u get the first hit and ur opponent misses theirs u can sorta move really slow or stand still and just abuse ur reach on them as u basically lock them into a combo. All u really gotta do is strafe slightly and a lot of the time u can completely destroy people. I kind of get a feeling when i know i can do it it's pretty weird xD

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
What I do is, try to avoid fighting people, go longer routes, and if you are going to fight someone make sure you're more stacked, also, play unpopular maps and get routes on them!

ediii

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Play on the maps you know.
2. Have spare routes in case if your main route is getting looted.
3. Use all your secondaries in your advantage.
4. Trade hits if you're more stacked than your opponent.
5. Don't rage, if you rage, you won't pay attention to the game anymore.
6. Have fun!

Reaction score
What I do is, try to avoid fighting people, go longer routes, and if you are going to fight someone make sure you're more stacked, also, play unpopular maps and get routes on them!
sounds like tips on how not to get better at the game

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
wtf
that is not helping at all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci