• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any not allowed texture packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakingFlight

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering today if there were any not allowed texture packs on the mcgamer network. I have a pack called purple red fade, in this pack under the crosshair there is a little green bar showing you where your rod will go (in minecraft as you know, the rod goes a little under the crosshair) I was just wondering if this texture pack was allowed and if there are any others (i know x ray isnt allowed)

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Can you link me the texture pack?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I believe that pack should be fine seeing as it's not directly any sort of x-ray thing, don't worry about it :p

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
If are x-ray texturepacks you should not play with these and can you give me the texture pack folder?

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Any texture packs that do not include x-ray, or give any unfair advantage (Like a hacked Client) Would be aloud on our servers.

Thanks to:
If are x-ray texturepacks you should not play with these and can you give me the texture pack folder?
I believe that pack should be fine seeing as it's not directly any sort of x-ray thing, don't worry about it :p
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci