• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex's Art Shop

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
Hello beautiful people of the planet forums! Welcome to my Art Shop!

COMING SOON: DRAWN ART

This is the first time I will be "selling" art, but not the first time I have made art. I have made art for the past 2 years or so for people on YouTube, Twitter etc.
So, rather than doing this through replies, if you would like to purchase a Banner or profile picture please do not comment on this thread with what you want. Please send me a DM with the following template...
IGN:
Banner, Thumbnail or Profile Picture:
Name on the art:
Primary and Secondary Colors:
What weapon would you like:
Would you like the avatar extruded:
Any other details you would like added:

If you selected a thumbnail please include the "Series" you want the thumbnail to be for. Also please

Please allow up to 1-2 days for a reply back and up to 4-5 days for the art to be complete and sent to you via DM. If I do not get back to you confirming your order then please feel free to message me on the forums or on Teamspeak, and I will get right to you. Here are a few examples of what you can get.

Examples

Please note that these are just examples and are not my best work.

Banner Costs $3.00 USD
Profile Picture Costs 1.50 USD
Thumbnail Costs 2.50 USD

If you guys do decide to buy some of my art, I will start work on it once the payment is given. Please make all payments on PayPal to [email protected].

If you are not sure how to do this, on the PayPal website click on "Pay or send money". Once you have done this, DO NOT, click on "Pay for goods or services" or it will tax the payment you just made. Be sure to click on "Send money to friends or family ", and enter my E-Mail adress, then the amount you need to pay. :)

Thanks for looking at my thread! Have a great day! :)

Queue:

Finished:
LittleKisses​

Last edited:

Quantum
Reaction score
Can you make Profile Pictures like this?

The Template is the same, I just want some reshading and recoloring. ;)

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
thb cheap af and quality isn't scribble Obama Aprroved :')

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
The art looks amazing Apex! Good luck with the shop :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci