• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackillerkim

Spectator
Reaction score
My application
IGN:kinghall121
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I want to be part of this event because I would like a challenge in the hunger games; saying that only chests in cornucopia and invisible names would be a great challenge!
So it would be amazing for me to participate in the official hell games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:I am currently at #8962.
Can you record?:No I can't
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):No I do not.
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?My timezone is: UK London GMT
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?No I do not have any bans on the MCGamer Network
Additional info:despite my leaderboards placement, I am good at the survival games so please do not judge me by my statistics.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My application
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I want to be part of this event because I would like a challenge in the hunger games; saying that only chests in cornucopia and invisible names would be a great challenge!
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?No I do not have any bans on the MCGamer Network
Additional info:despite my leaderboards placement, I am good at the survival games so please do not judge me by my statistics.
You tried and that's all that matters.

Atwatt

Diamond
Reaction score
My application
Uhm, they just finished Hell Game 9, if you want to apply wait for Hell Games 10 Applications as this thread is long over.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't post on threads that are over a month old, as it creates unwanted alerts for people who have already left the conversation. Thread locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci