• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apricity

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJD56

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: CJD56
  • Skype Account: Noah.Granado
  • Why do you want to be part of Apricity?
    I want to be a part of the team because I feel that a server like this can help me achieve my goals of becoming a better builder. What I mean is that I believe this build team has a lot of potential and can make it big on the servers of MCSG. I'd like to be there to help grow this team from the ground up.

• What experience do you have? Currently I am builder on a well known server known as TBNR. I have hleped with the hub as well as maps. I've built many SG maps as well as many maps in general.
  • Are you in any other build teams? I was leader of a team known as Team Void for TBNR.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) Redstone/Builder
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: Unfortunately I can not send them over the forum as they take up to much time to upload, though I'd be glad to send them over Skype.

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
So, me and Mat have decided so soon that we're disbanding the team. For private reasons.
Lqzer please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci