• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

arsenalfcgunners's owner application

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Your name: Dr. Dude
Your age: 19 and 2 halves.
Your Minecraft username: arsenalfcgunners
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Do you have any bans or mutes on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): Naw dood. I am clean.
Do you have any alt. accounts?: Yes, I also have an Wells Fargo bank account.
Past owner experiences: I have been the owner of a computer, a pencil, a card board box, a keyboard, a toilet, and much more.
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: Ya, I saw dis dude that was jumping while sprinting once. HAX
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: I would give them a bare bottom spanking.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a owner?: Bequase I have soo much XP owning stuffs before.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I will make all the players happy by giving everyone VIP.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yep, in 240p HD.
Do you own a microphone?: Yep, a Microfono Deluxe Plus Premium Platinum Extra edition.
How much money a week are you going to take from our store?: Only $1000 just cause I need that Lambo.
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: Yo hablo ingles.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Eastern Pacific Standard Central Times.

I, {arsenalfcgunners}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the owner himself could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website.

Note: The following thread is meant for humorous purposes only. It should not be taken seriously, and is 100% a joke. Owner applications are obviously not open, and do not try to apply for owner. Any of the responses to the questions, are fake, and not real. They should be taken as a joke.

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I regret to inform you that your application has been declined as you do not have a Google Glass. We require our owner(s) to have a Google Glass and for that reason you have been declined.
You may reapply when you are a proud owner of a Google Glass.

KelsieBree

Reaction score
I regret to inform you that your application has been declined as you do not have a Google Glass. We require our owner(s) to have a Google Glass and for that reason you have been declined.
I come on when I can't sleep, see this, and nearly wake up everyone in the dang house because I laughed so loud. Was not expecting that. Thanks, Kit! XD

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This is a legitimate question, but...
Does Google Glass have a built-in Microphone and audio system? o.o

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Duuude, you totally deserved to be owner. Chad would love you I bet. Google glass or not, you got that Google Class! ;D

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
This made me legitimately laugh. XD Well played, and I would totes accept you. Well played.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Acadepted! Congratz! Add chatthedj on skyp 2 receev ur rank!

Srsly, what are these scrubs who are declining u..^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci