• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Artist's Association

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys! The Artists Association is an elite team of artists that strive to be the best. We will enter contests, and even, mabye start a community youtube channel once we have enough members!

FOR THOSE IF YOU THINKING I AM AN UNQUALIFIED ARTIST, YOU ARE WRONG. I HAVE ENTERED AND WON MANY COMPETITIONS, AND TOOK REQUESTS FOR NEARLY 2 MONTHS ON AN OLD COMMUNITY I USED TO PLAY ON.

To qualify for this art community, you have to meet all of the following requirements.

1. You may NOT steal other people's hard work. (This includes tracing, even if you give them credit)
2. You HAVE to be at some kind of decent art standard. (Meaning you can't be compeletely new to the subject)
3. You MUST be at least 11 years of age. (Grammar, maturity issues)
4. You MUST obey people with ranks higher than yours. (Common sense)
5. You MUST not be banned from MCSG.

Application: (* = Required)

First name:
*Art experience (1-20, 1 being the lowest):
*Do you have a tablet? (If yes, what kind?) :
Do you have skype?:
*Are you currently taking requests? (Doesn't really matter):
*Style? (MC, Manga, etc;):
*Examples of work:

Ranks:

Van Gogh (Leader) - Me (Danielbess)

Master Artist (Exceptional at art) -

Aspiring Artist (Working towards exeptional) -

Mediocre (Not bad) -

Newbie (New to art, but still good) -

REMINDER: This clan uses a seniority system. Master artists and leaders may accept and deny applications, while Aspiring artists, mediocre, and newbie artists may only moderate the wall of this thread.

Thanks for applying!

Reaction score
This is cool, but I think the meaning of art is being missed. Art is and should be used to express ones self, to bring sensations to others. (In my opinion of course) Art should not be turned into a competition, for this can merely discourage developing artists into creating something excellent. I do wish you the sincerest luck though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci