• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asia Servers?

Is there a need for Asia servers?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoyalCraft

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, MCgamers! I would like to suggest an idea for a new server location. As you may know, MCSG has servers in CA, US, EU, and AU. One continent has been left out, a continent with the largest population. Asia!

Now, I know what you're thinking. You'll say there isn't a lot of supporters in Asia. Well, there are. I see youtubers from Asia that struggle in MCSG hunger games because of their ping. Many Asians would love to play MCSG, but they give up on this because of their 200+ ping. I have very good wifi connection, and yet my ping is 200+. In addition, I get 200+ ping to EU and 250+ ping from AU. I see a lot of people telling Asians that EU and AU are close, but I live in Eastern Asia. Europe is basically on the other side of the world, and AU is in a different hemisphere altogether.

You may be wondering as to why 200+ ping is so bad. Well...
1. Sword hits are delayed and usually don't register. I get short reach, so I usually lose.
2. Bow delay is quite bad. When having a bow duel, I'll lose because the other player can simply shoot at me and dodge while I'm waiting for the stupid arrow to fire.
3. FNS delay, fishing rod delay, wobblesprint, No Cheat, and much more.

Please, put a server in Asia, preferably East Asia. I see a lot of people here who are boss at pvp, they just don't play on MCSG because of their ping disadvantage. Their are people who will willingly donate to MCSG in order to keep the servers up. Just give us a few servers and give us one more chance.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
They had Asian servers ages ago and they ended up closing because the playerbase wasn't high enough. Also, I think the number of Asian players since then would be lower, but there's no way for me to know that for sure.

I can relate to what you're saying because about 3 years ago the Au servers were hosted in Singapore, but all of the Aussies were used to it. You just learn to play with the lag, and it should be easier for you since you've never had to play MCSG with really good ping. Like, it's a lot harder to go from 30 to 400 ms than it is to just start playing on 400ms if you know what I mean.

At the end of the day, although it's harder, you can sometimes use the lag to your advantage, like running and then turn around to bow. Then you can run at the guy with your sword and they'll get knocked back with the arrow while you're running at them. That sort of stuff. I don't think they're going to place in As servers again but you can always hope I guess. If they don't, I recommend going to the Us servers

Last edited:

RevolutionaryMC

Spectator
Reaction score
They had Asian servers ages ago and they ended up closing because the playerbase wasn't high enough. Also, I think the number of Asian players since then would be wrong, but there's no way for me to know that for sure.

I can relate to what you're saying because about 3 years ago the Au servers were hosted in Singapore, but all of the Aussies were used to it. You just learn to play with the lag, and it should be easier for you since you've never had to play MCSG with really good ping. Like, it's a lot harder to go from 30 to 400 ms than it is to just start playing on 400ms if you know what I mean.

At the end of the day, although it's harder, you can sometimes use the lag to your advantage, like running and then turn around to bow. Then you can run at the guy with your sword and they'll get knocked back with the arrow while you're running at them. That sort of stuff. I don't think they're going to place in As servers again but you can always hope I guess. If they don't, I recommend going to the Us servers
True, AS wont happen on mcsg since its dying currently
If AS were meant to happen, it'll most likely be on mineplex or badlion

GoktugTextures

Spectator
Reaction score
if they make a as server lots of Turks can join there. there lots of Turkish people in MCSG so people who are living in the asian side of turkey would definetly join

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL no.

If the CA servers get closed due to a lack of money, there is no way that AS is getting their own location back.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
There were AS Servers, but they closed. I highly doubt they would make a return unfortunately

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci