• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Saying again, Host it in Sydney or Melbourne where a majority or people live. People say host it in Brisbane, Perth and even New Zealand. I know the New Zealand players would like it to be hosted there but again, More people play for Australia then New Zealand. And no, I don't live in Sydney or Melbourne but I think it would be a better decision.

Epictommy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers,

Our AU location has been having a bit of issues on and off the last few months due to dealing with the internet connections in that region communicating to our database servers in US. Lately, it's becoming worse and worse and we decided at this point until we find a better location for the value on what we are paying per month. We canceled our renewal for our current host until a better quality of service in that area comes up. We are sorry for the inconvenience to our players in that region and will be focusing our support in US and EU in the mean time. If we find something better in that region, we might return the server location but so far our search as limited us very little results. Thank you for your understanding and will keep you all updated.
why not move them to new zealand or something?

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
wtf i don't think i've ever seen so many deleted posts (including mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci